Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Answering life questions.

You know that thought everyone has at some point that they should sell everything and go live on a sailboat? Just cruising from port to port and living "the life." Well, I know I had that thought at times, and now I know that my answer to that thought is "no, I should not do that." I had a very fun couple of days on the boat sailing up the coast, but that life is not for me. Great group of people on the boat, very pretty scenery, but I'm much happier to now be back on land and about to go hiking both up and around a volcano for the next few days in Boquete.

This is my final stop in Panama and after 3 nights here I will be heading into Costa Rica for just under a week.

Pic below of the boat I spent the last few days on.

No comments: