Another day of diving today. Similar to yesterday until the final dive when we ran into a group...no, not a group...a school...no, not a school...several school districts worth of big eyed Jacks. Thousands of them. Surrounding us. For a good 10 minutes. We could see nothing but silver fish. No blue water. Just amazing. Sadly no whale sharks on these dives. It is just the start of the season here...so I just missed them. Oh well.
Going to spend the next few days completely cut off as I decided to hop on the catamaran tomorrow morning and sail north for a few days. It will cost a 2 or 3 days in Costa Rica (depending on weather)...but oh well. I'll figure it all out.
I should be reconnected to the world either late Wednesday or Thursday sometime. Until then I'll be sailing, snorkeling, swimming, and relaxing.
No comments:
Post a Comment